Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas, Me.



For Christmas this year I didn't get a whole lot, but I can't say I was disapointed with the choice of quality presents over quantity of presents being the bottom line. I recieved clothes and gift certificates, but most importantly I got a 30 inch Dell monitor. I was only using a 19 inch monitor but now am dualing it with my 30 inch so I can play 9-12 tables and have AIM chat/iTunes/Internet Explorer on my other monitor. The only downfall is I had to get a new awesome graphics card that was too strong for my CPU so I got a newer, more powerfull power supply for the CPU. Well, it wasn't compatible and basically to make a long story short I got a friend of mine who is good with computers to half-ass rig it without its full resolution capacity of 2560 x 1600 until I go and buy a new CPU. Anyways, I took a picture of it, one with standard wallpaper and other with 9 tables on each monitor. I haven't decided if I want to play tonight, I really need to take care of responsibilities and go see my dad who had foot surgery on his pinky toe since he only lives like 5 minutes away and also to give him a late Christmas present that was sold out (James Bond DVD Collection) the 2 weeks before Christmas. I hope you enjoyed my first blog entry and look forward to writing my daily thoughts and such, along with a trip report of PCA in a week.

No comments: